Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
When you open an account with us, in order for us to complete your order, we ask you for:
- Your Name – So we can deliver your products to the right person.
- Mailing Address – So we can deliver your products to the right address.
- Billing Address – So we can verify you are a resident of Canada.
- Email Address – So we may send you a receipt of your order, send you a tracking number for your package and have a contact email.
- Telephone Number – So we can contact you if there are any issues with your account or products.
- Government Issued Photo ID – A copy of your Government Issued photo ID to prove you are 19+.
*In the event of a registration where a customer submitted an inaccurate birth date (by claiming that they were over 19 but weren’t), we will immediately close and delete this account.
All information collected is with the complete consent and knowledge or of the individual concerned.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
You can also update or change information previously provided to us through the “My Account” icon on the top main menu.